Monday 12 January 2015

Swept up by the wind..

Looking outside my window I see a classic winter, windy, London scene. Trees are bare, branches swaying, misty low clouds and raindrops on my window. What I don't expect to see is an orange Supermarket bag attached on to one of the branches. With squirrels and birds frequently seen bouncing on these branches I'm concerned about what happens to all these cute little furry animals when they mistake it for food. Maybe because its orange they won't be tricked.. but what if it was white.. or black? They don't know any better....


So why do people just leave rubbish on the floor? Why don't they close their bin bags properly? Should stray plastic bags (or any rubbish for that matter) really be able to just be lifted into the air and straight into the mouth of an innocent creature? 
LETS CLEAN IT UP PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment